Dubai Airports has announced the start of development operations at the northern runway at Dubai International Airport (DXB), which will run from May 9 to June 22.
Due to the planned work within the comprehensive renovation project at the world's busiest airport, DXB will be able to receive passengers through one runway and reduce the number of flights, and direct more than 1,000 flights per week to Dubai World Central - DWC during this period, with most of the operation These flights are operated by flydubai, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
Dubai Airports Corporation continues its tireless efforts and endeavors, in coordination and cooperation with all partners in the aviation sector, control authorities, commercial and service partners, towards providing a smooth and comfortable travel experience for all travelers during this period by sharing some tips as follows:
• Checking the departure airport and the terminal building before traveling by communicating with the airline of the flight or visiting the website www.dubaiairports.ae
• Take advantage of the free bus service between all terminals at Dubai International DXB and DWC airports.
• Navigate by using Uber cars and enjoy special prices by using the discount code DWC2022 through the application.
• Use of free parking spaces for passengers traveling through Dubai World Central Airport (DWC).
• Enjoy the facilities at Dubai World Central Airport (DWC), including various restaurants, shopping at Dubai Duty Free stores, as well as relaxing in the waiting halls before your flight.
Read also :