His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, in his capacity as Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai, has ordered the immediate allocation and start of distributing 2,000 plots of land to citizens
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, in his capacity as Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai, has ordered the immediate allocation and start of distributing 2,000 plots of land to citizens in Wadi Al-Amdi and Al Awir II, and the allocation of a full-service residential complex "Family Village" in the fourth Muhaisnah area for families non-extended and individual cases,
Exempting the families of the deceased from paying housing loans worth 33 million dirhams, in addition to a number of housing gifts, coinciding with the country’s celebrations of the fiftieth year, which include:
Exempting the families of the deceased from 33 million dirhams of housing loans.
- Starting to distribute 2,000 residential plots of land in Wadi Al-Amdi and Al-Awir Al-Thaniya.
- 2000 residential plots of land in Wadi Al-Amdi and Al-Awir Al-Thani, which includes a package of services: - 19 ready-made designs with technical and engineering maps for selection.
Reducing the monthly installment from 18% to 15%.
The possibility of the citizen choosing to completely outsource the construction to the Mohammed bin Rashid Housing Establishment to complete the housing on his behalf.
Exemption from mortgage fees, and exemption from the condition of having cash of 500,000 dirhams for approval.
Exempting citizens who build their homes for the first time from paying electricity connection fees, provided that the value of their homes does not exceed 4 million dirhams.
Supporting homes with solar energy systems and linking them to the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority network as an option.
Agreements with major furniture and home furnishing companies, and special discounts for citizens.
- 929 residential villas for citizens: - Approval of 803 residential villas in the fourth and second districts of Al Warqa’a, at a cost of 1.2 billion dirhams.
The allocation and distribution of 126 ready-made residential villas in the regions of Oud Al Muteena and Hatta, at a value of 170 million dirhams.
- “Family Village” .. an integrated residential complex with services in Muhaisnah Fourth:
- 464 apartments ready to move in within a full-service complex for non-extended families, at a value of 415 million dirhams.
The complex includes gardens, walkways and green spaces.
- Providing guard services around the clock to provide an atmosphere of safety for mothers and children.
The government provides free maintenance services throughout the year to families living in the new housing complex
Read also :