Skip to content
UAE: Customs announces an 80% reduction in fines for customs cases before the end of the year
archive photo

Dubai Customs continues to present its incentive initiative that it launched to traders and investors dealing with the department within the economic stimulus packages in the Emirate of Dubai,

Dubai Customs continues to present its incentive initiative that it launched to traders and investors dealing with the department within the economic stimulus packages in the Emirate of Dubai, which allows customers to obtain a reduction in the value of fines for customs cases by 80% upon their commitment to pay the remaining 20% of the value of the fine in addition to the due customs duties. The period of benefiting from the initiative ends on December 31, 2021, as well as the possibility of benefiting from the request for installments of fines resulting from customs cases.

The initiative includes customs fines achieved by virtue of a judicial decision, as well as customs fines that were previously paid through installments, where customs fines are reduced for the remaining installments, rescheduling installments and customs cases in progress at Dubai Courts by reducing the fines imposed on the remaining amounts, knowing that those wishing to benefit from This initiative is to settle their customs cases and pay the amounts due, including customs duties resulting from the customs case, if they become due before the date of December 31, 2021.

Read also :